Regulations For Reopening and For Classes
1. When training resumes, we will temporarily be housed in Buildings 2 & 3 (our trial buildings).
2. Since there are two doors to buildings 2/3, one door will be designated as "Enter" and the other door "Exit."
3. EVERYONE must wear a mask. Gloves are optional.
4. The Table Person will wear a mask and gloves.
5. A member will be stationed at the door to take the temperature of everyone who enters. Anyone with a fever will not be admitted. If you are sick--stay home.
6. Those who wish to participate in a drop-in class, must sign up on the website (GABOC.org) each week.
7. Those who sign up must sign the disclaimer found on the website--GABOC.org.
8. Due to the fact that there are a limited number of students in the class (6), we will ask that handlers be considerate and show up if they sign up.
9. MECHANICS OF ENTERING THE BUILDING:
a. As previous classes end and students exit the building, then new handlers can enter the building through the designated door.
b. Temperatures will be taken.
c. Fees will be paid.
d. Handlers can then proceed to their correct ring and wait for class to start.
e. At the conclusion of class, immediately leave the building through the designated door.
10. A maximum of six (6) dogs will be allowed in all classes.
11. Drop-in classes include: two Novice Classes, one Pre-Open Class, one Open Class, one UD Class, one Rally, and one Conformation Class.
12. Rally run throughs will be allowed 15 minutes in duration. Rally participants will also have to sign up on the website - GABOC.org.
13. Cones will be used for the figure 8.
14. Instructor will not touch the dogs during stand for exam.
15. Only Instructors will be allowed to crate in the building
16. Instructors need to bring their own chairs.
17. Dogs must be left in cars until the class is to begin.
18. If a handler has more than one dog, additional dog(s) must remain in the car.
19. No socializing in the building. Socializing should be done in the parking lot. Please maintain social distancing even in the parking lot.
20. No spectators and no children.